STANDARD HORIZON–HX210 Floating Handheld VHF Radio
The HX-210 VHF Portable Marine Radio, is compact, with a ergonomic case design that is a result of the new internal, large capacity 1850 mAh Lithium Ion battery technology. This gives the radio a much smaller case design yet light enough to float face up if dropped in the water. The HX210 boasts one of the largest displays in a compact and affordable handheld VHF. With a larger display, greater (dot matrix) resolution, and a super bright backlight there will be no mistaking the information displayed on the face of the radio day or night.
New intuitive menu system allows easy access to all of the setup functions of the radio, making it easy to customize settings based on the preferences of the user, the HX210 has an expanded receiver allowing the user to tune in to their favorite FM radio station. The radio will receive FM broadcast bands between 76 MHz to 108 MHz.
Because the HX210 is built better, it’s backed better. If your Standard Horizon HX210 ever fails for any reason including water damage during normal use in the first three years, STANDARD HORIZON will repair or replace it free, without hassle or charges…period! If it fails thereafter in normal use it is covered by Standard Horizon’s Flat Rate Service Program.
- Compact Case Design
- Water Activated Emergency Strobe light
- Oversized full dot matrix display
- E20 Easy to Operate Menu System
- Built in FM Broadcast band receive
- 3-year Waterproof Warranty
- Floating / Submersible IPX7 Waterproof rating (3.3 feet or 1 meter for 30 minutes)
- All USA, International and Canadian channels
- Selectable 6W / 2.5W / 1W output power
- Receive WX and FM radio bands 76MHz to 108MHz
- High resolution dot matrix LCD display
- E2O Easy to Operate Menu system
- Programmable function keys
- Speaker mic Jack
- High capacity 1850 mAh Li-Ion battery
- 3 hour desktop rapid charger
- 12VDC and 110VAC charging cables and charging cradle included
- 3 year waterproof warranty