STANDARD HORIZON GX6000-GPS-B BLACK Fixed Mount VHF Radio
The Standard Horizon GX6000 VHF with GPS is a commercial grade 25W VHF with an integrated AIS receiver. AIS receivers pick up radio signals from Class A and Class B AIS transponders and translate them into NMEA data sentences to be read by computers or AIS-enabled chartplotters. The Standard Horizon GX6000 with Ease of operation, is one of the great design features of this fixed mount radio by using the larger rotary channel knob, just simply push to enter while accessing menu. NMEA 2000/0183 makes interfacing other devices straightforward. The GX6000 has the ability to be connected to 2Mic options; either two RAM4 or 4 of the wireless RAM4W Mics. Add the 240SW speaker to take advantage of the radios listen back feature.
The GX6000 front panel MIC can also connect to the rear panel, and if you need to extend it you can up to 20 feet with the MEK-4 mic extension kit. Built into every Standard GX6000 are the integrated 32 code (FVP-42 and 4 code (CVS2500A) voice scramblers for communicating with others privately.
The Quantum GX6000 includes a 25W Loud Hailer with Fog signals; Bells and Whistles with listen back. For added benefit, the last selected VHF channel can be heard when in the PA or Fog modes and the AIS Display may be accessed and used. In addition, the Quantum GX6000 allows you to start a fog horn and then view the AIS page simultaneously.
Because the GX6000-GPS-B is built better, it’s backed better. If your GX6000-GPS-B radio fails for any reason (including water damage) during normal use for the first 3 years of ownership, STANDARD HORIZON will repair or replace it free, without hassles or charges. If it fails for anytime thereafter in normal use, for as long as the original purchaser owns the radio, STANDARD Horizon's Lifetime Flat Rate and Customer Loyalty Service Programs will cover it.
NMEA2000 -Plug and play NMEA 2000 interface. The integrated NMEA 2000 supports all PGN's for Navigation, GPS, AIS and DSC function. Simply plug the NMEA 2000 into your existing network to complement your system with full VHF and DSC features.
Wireless Second Station RAM4W capability - Wirelessly control all radio functions of the GX6000 with the interface of the RAM4W wireless Remote Access Microphone. Using the SCU-30 Wireless Access Point plugged into the back of the radio, you have the capability of syncing up to 4 RAM4W units. With an operating range of up to 65 feet, the RAM4W allows you to control all Radio functions including DSC Calling, Position Polling, Group Calling and more, or use the RAM4W to intercom between the main station or between other wireless RAM4W units.
Built In AIS Receiver - The Quantum GX6000 displays AIS target information (MMSI, Call Sign, Ship Name, BRG, DST, SOG and COG) on the large front panel display. Having this information allows you to contact an AIS Ship directly using DSC, shows your vessels position in relation to AIS targets and alerts you when an AIS ship may be approaching too close to your location via the Closest Point of Approach (CPA) Alarm.
Integrated 25 Watt PA / Loudhailer - The Quantum GX6000 includes a 25W Loud Hailer with Fog signals; Bells and Whistles with listen back. For added benefit, the last selected VHF channel can be heard when in the PA or Fog modes and the AIS Display may be accessed and used.
Integrated Voice Scrambler - Loaded with an internal 32 code voice scrambler for private communications. the 32 code scrambler is compatible with all Standard Horizon 4 code scramblers already in use. Simply select a channel to be scrambled then select a common code between the transmitting and receiving radios and your communications are secure.
- The Model is in BLACK
- Integrated AIS Receiver**
- Built-in Speaker in microphone handset
- AIS / AIS SART target display: MMSI, Call Sign, Ship Name, BRG, DST, SOG and COG
- NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 compatible
- Programmable CPA and TCPA collision avoidance alarms
- Dual Zone 25W PA / Loud Hailer with preprogrammed fog signals and listen back
- GPS Compass, Waypoint and GPS status pages
- E2O Easy to Operate menu system
- Oversized rotary channel knob with push to enter
- Front panel microphone can be connected to rear panel and extended 20 feet using MEK-4 mic extension kit
- Capable of connecting two optional RAM4 or four Wireless RAM4W
- Integrated Voice Recorder to play back up to two minutes of RX receive audio
- Advanced 80dB Commercial Grade receiver with Local / Distance Attenuator
- Integrated 32 Code (FVP-42) and 4 Code (CVS2500A) Voice Scramblers
- Overall Dimensions 6.9"W x 4.3"H
- Flush-Mount Dimensions 6.2"W × 3.7"H × 6.2"D
- 3 Year Waterproof Warranty