A Powerful Combination of Exceptional Audio Quality and Excellent Durability.
The Motorola CP110 portable two-way radio delivers just what you need to drive
your business success: pace-setting performance and durability. It starts with
exceptional audio quality enabling essential communication in loud environments.
2000 mW of audio output and other new design enhancements help the Motorola
CP110 radios deliver audio that is 30% louder than previous Motorola CP100 radio
And it keeps on going, with rugged construction to stand up to harsh
job-site conditions. The Motorola CP110 2-way radio features a durable metal
die-cast chassis. It meets Military 810 C, D, E, F standards and IP54/55
specifications for shock, rain, humidity, salt fog, vibration, sand/dust,
temperature shock plus high and low temperature.
The Motorola CP110 2-way radio brings you a competitive edge in
communications to enhance employee efficiency and overall productivity.
Affordable and easy to use, it helps you keep operations on schedule, maximize
job shift productivity and enhance security – while increasing your customer
- Exceptional Audio Quality - Crisp, clear audio is essential to
communication. The CP110 delivers with audio that is 30% louder than
previous Motorola CP100 radio models. 2000 mW of audio output, speaker
magnetic field reduction, wind-noise reduction and improved RF
specifications all contribute to superior audio quality.
- Rugged and Water Resistant - Designed for Everyday Industrial Use
Manufactured with a durable metal die cast chassis, the CP110 holds up under
demanding conditions. The CP110 also meets Military 810 C, D, E and F as
well as IP54/55 specifications for shock, rain, humidity, salt fog,
vibration, sand/dust, temperature shock, plus high and low temperature.
- Customer Programming Software (CPS)* - Interfacing with CP110 radios
is easier than ever. CPS software enables users to perform various
programming functions and allows for direct entry of frequencies. Plus, the
CPS software provides access to great features such as Reverse Burst to help
eliminate unwanted noise, Radio Reporting to help manage cloning and radio
profiles, Manager Lock, Power Select, PL/DPL Defeat and two additional
- Power and Coverage**
- CP110 UHF—2 Watt model provides coverage of up to 250,000 sq. ft.,
- CP110 VHF—2 Watt model provides coverage of up to 220,000 sq. ft.,
- Exceptional Industrial Design - Weighing just 10.3 ounces with the
battery, the CP110 is designed to be comfortable to wear all day. Plus, the
user interface makes the radio simple and easy to use—little to no training
- Flexible Battery Life Solutions*** - All CP110 battery packs are
designed and manufactured to ensure the durability of your radio. CP110
radios ship with a high capacity LiIon battery that offers up to 24 hours of
battery life. Other batteries available for purchase include an ultra high
capacity LiIon battery and an alkaline battery kit.
- Tri-Color LED Interface - The convenient tri-color LED interface
enables the user to easily identify different radio features and radio
- Easy Cloning - Quickly copy settings from radio to radio with either
the Radio-to-Radio Cloning Cable or the Multi-Unit Charger accessories.
(Both sold separately.)
- Convenient Charging - An easy-to-use drop-in charger keeps radios
charged, ready—and centrally located.
- Advanced Voice Activation (VOX) - Enjoy the convenience of
hands-free operation when used with optional accessories.
- Channels - At the touch of a button, workers or supervisors can
change channels to talk with different work groups, Models are available
with 2 or 16 channels.
- Channel Aliasing - Channel aliasing provides the ability to give
each channel a user defined name. (Available on CP110 display models)
- Front Panel Programmability - Five programmable buttons give you
quick access to features such as scan list, power select, and manager lock.
(Available on CP110 display models.)
* CPS is Windows® XP, Windows 2000 compatible;
optional USB cable required.
** Coverage will vary based on terrain, conditions and the radio model used.
*** Battery save feature must be activated for optimal battery life.